- can be used in dry form or in the form of a suspension,
- slow release of ions, ensures inhibition of the metabolic pathways of microbes, biocidal effect, and moreover, contributes to elimination of sources of unpleasant odors and extends the useful lifetime of the protected material,
- additive for cleaning agents used in household chemistry and cosmetics, as well as for plant protection products,
- intended for direct application onto wood, wood derivative, cellulose, gypsum and ceramic products for the purpose of protecting them against the development of pathogens,
- can be used as an additive to chemical formulas protecting floors, walls, mineral wool/polystyrene insulation, wood, concrete or plastic and ceramic products, for achievement of synergetic action of individual ingredients,
- environment-friendly material, does not cause degradation of the protected material.
Can be used as an additive for chemical formulas used for protection of:
- mineral wool/polystyrene insulation,
- or plastic and ceramic products,
thus achieving synergy of action between individual ingredients.
Transmission electron microscopy image of copper nanoparticles on hydrophilic silica (TEM)