An aqueous colloid containing nanometric copper complexes, exhibiting very high and long-lasting antimicrobial efficacy.
- exhibits fungi- and bactericidal action,
- antimicrobial efficacy above 90%,
- contains ingredients that are safe to health,
- intended as an additive to cleaning agents in the area of household chemistry, cosmetics, as well as to plant protection products, for the purpose of enhancing a product with additional microbiological activity
- in order to ensure the appropriate microbiological activity, the suggested content of the colloid in the ready product should be within the range from 5 – 15%.
- Form: clear liquid with blue-green color
- Ingredients: demineralized water, colloidal copper
- Copper content: 50ppm (+/- 5ppm)
- Odor: odorless
- Period of suitability for use: 6 months from date of production (if stored properly)
- Application: Mix thoroughly with the target product.
Product packed in canisters with a capacity of 5 liters.
Protect against sunlight and do not leave in a strong electromagnetic field.
Hydrodynamic sizes of copper nanocolloid
Antibacterial action of nanocomplexes