An aqueous colloid of silver nanoparticles exhibiting very high and long-lasting antimicrobial efficacy.
- ensures bacteri- and fungicidal action,
- enhances microbiological safety and hygiene, reduces operating costs of rooms, which translates to quantifiable savings,
- exhibits efficacy at a level above 90%,
- intended as an additive to disinfectants, protective agents, with immediate and extended action,
- active ingredient in formulas for disinfection of rooms, air conditioning, furniture and equipment, as well as in care formulas for animals and plant protection against the development of mold and fungi,
- allergy-friendly product,
- environment-friendly colloid, as it replaces chlorine-based formulas.
- Form: clear liquid with yellow-orange color
- Ingredients: demineralized water, colloidal silver
- Silver content: 50ppm (+/- 5ppm)
- Odor: odorless
- Period of suitability for use: 6 months from date of production (if stored properly)
- Application: Mix thoroughly with the target product.
Product packed in canisters with a capacity of 5 liters.
Protect against sunlight and do not leave in a strong electromagnetic field.
Transmission electron microscopy of silver nanoparticles (TEM)
Antibacterial action of nanoparticles